BlackVue CPL Filter
The BlackVue CPL Filter (BF-1) is all about allowing your dash cam to produce the best video quality in bright daylight.
This circular Polarizer/Linear (CPL) Filter is designed to filter out most of the light reflections produced generally by the sunlight reflected from the surfaces such as your vehicle's dashboard, road and others. At the same time, the filter lets in the natural light resulting in a contrasted image with vivid colours in bright daylight.
Compatible Dash Cams
The BF-1 is compatible with the BlackVue front dash cams sharing the DR900/DR750 form-factor, such as:
- The BlackVue CPL Filter is composed of high-quality materials and is treated to ensure durability.
- In addition to the polarizer, the BF-1 includes anti-scratch hard coatings on both surfaces, as well as a UV coating.
- You can rotate the ring of the filter to adjust the intensity of the effect. This way, you can find the setting that works best for your dash cam setup.
- While CPL Filters improve image quality in daylight, they offer little benefit at night. Due to filtering out some light, using a CPL Filter in low-light environments may cause videos to appear darker than usual. For this reason, we advise removing the filter for night time video recording (can be easily slid to the side from the lens).
- More information about the BlackVue CPL Filter you can find in this article.
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz for all the orders above $150! Most of our customers receive their orders on the following business day if paid by 3pm.
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supplies every single order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend