Change of Mind or Wrong Selection
If an incorrect product is ordered or you change your mind, it may be returned (refund) or exchanged within 14 days of purchase. Gift cards are excluded and cannot be returned, are non-transferable and can not be exchanged for cash or credit.
If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, DriverCam can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return (refund) or exchange:
- the item returned must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, any seals/packaging/protective films must not be broken or have been removed and/or have been re-adhered;
- the item must be in the original packaging including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- proof of purchase is required.
If these requirements are not satisfied, DriverCam reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
To arrange a return (refund) or exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we will respond with instructions.
Please note you are responsible for all costs and risks of returning your order including but not limited to:
- the cost of returning your items by tracked courier, we prefer NZPost's tracked courier service;
- any insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods;
- ensuring you use suitable packaging so that the items are not damaged in transit.
- If you opt for a refund then the amount refunded will be excluding the cost of shipping and less a 10% fee. The refund will be returned to your original method of payment e.g. credit card, debit card, bank account or Afterpay.
- Please note if you have made payment using Afterpay : DriverCam is required by Afterpay to make payment of the refund directly to Afterpay. The amount refunded to Afterpay will be as per our refund policy above, which will be the value of your order excluding shipping fees less the 10% fee. You will be responsible for paying any outstanding amount owed to Afterpay after the refund.
- If you opt for an exchange you can exchange for item(s) to the same value of your purchase (excluding shipping fees).
- If the value of the your original purchase is higher than the value of the item(s) you select as your exchange, DriverCam will refund the balance less a 10% fee.
- If the value of your original purchase is less than the value of the item(s) you select as your exchange, you will be required to make payment prior to the item(s) being shipped, DriverCam will contact you with instructions on how to pay the difference.
- DriverCam will cover the cost of shipping the exchange to you (excluding bulk orders).
Exchanges when payment made by Afterpay
If you have paid by Afterpay and wish to exchange your item the following applies:
- if the value of the exchange is less or greater than the value of your original transaction Afterpay requires DriverCam to follow our refund policy and that you repurchase your preferred items again using your preferred method of payment e.g. Afterpay. Please note our refund terms and fees above.
A refund or exchange will be processed within 5 days of receiving, inspecting and confirming your return is eligible for exchange or refund. Please note there maybe a delay in exchanging items if the item is out of stock with stock due to arrive.
Please note, if you are acquiring goods for business or commercial purposes as defined in Sections 2 and 43 of the CGA, you agree that the consumer guarantees provided for in the CGA will not apply to the supply of those goods.