*NEW!* BlackVue DR750S-2CH [Wi-Fi, GPS]
The DR750S-2CH is the long awaited flagship dash cam from BlackVue as it offers the much needed bump in video quality that fans have been waiting for. It builds upon the success of the BlackVue DR650S-2CH which has been our best selling dual-channel dash cam for decades.
Are you new to dash cams and not sure what makes this model the one among premium dash cams? Then let me pinpoint three things that make it stand out: highest video quality, screenlessness and parking recording by motion detection (details below).
The camera features an all new Sony STARVIS™ digital sensor and one of its biggest features is improved low-light capabilities which makes the DR750S significantly better at capturing everything around you at night. Check out the difference between the older DR650S and the new DR750S at night, it is (almost literally) like night and day! Not only that, also the front camera of the DR750S records at twice the frame rate, from 30fps to 60fps, which means that your video looks smoother and clearer.
Due to this dash cam not having a screen allows it to be cylindrically shaped and thus stylish and super discreet. What is more, you won't really need a screen since you can pair your Iphone/Android smartphone with the dash cam and use a free BlackVue app for the footage review/download, settings access or checking real-time Live View for easy setup and positioning of your dash cam.
As for the Parking Mode, not only your BlackVue detects impacts while parked, it also detects movements. Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones using the free software. Please note that Parking Recording is optional and requires a Power Management Device in order to keep the unit running while your car is parked.
- STARVIS™ IMX291 imaging sensors that used in both the front and the rear cameras are a reference in video clarity under low light.
- The powerful HiSilicon Hi3559 Processor allows for 12 Megabits (front) and 10 Megabits (rear) video for the best quality.
- For those who want even more brightness in dark environments, the DR750S-2CH features Enhanced Night Vision.
- In the new Sports Mode, the DR750S-2CH can record at 60 FPS on the front cam (this can dramatically reduce blur on license plates).
- The built-in GPS receiver logs your vehicle’s location, speed and current time so you can later visualize its position on the map.
- Protect yourself from hit-and-run accidents while your car is parked with motion-activated Parking Mode (requires Power Management Device).
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to view and control your dash cam from smartphone (within 10-15 meter range).
- BlackVue Over The Cloud support allows you to remotely see what the unit is seeing, where it is at the moment, real-time alerts when the G-sensor is triggered and other security features (requires an internet connection).
- Based on super capacitors, with the max operating temperature of 70°C and high temperature cut off this camera can work well in New Zealand summer.
- Discreet and stealthy design that has received overwhelmingly positive feedback over the years. It's truly an eye-candy, hands down.
The DR750S-2CH comes with a 16GB MicroSD memory card out of the box which is capable of keeping about 2 hours worth of footage (depends on video quality setting). If you'd like to keep more footage, you can either use your own memory card or select a more capacious option in the drop down menu above. For your convenience, please see the recording times chart for different memory options (16/32/64/128 GB).
The DR750S-2CH sample footage (please don't forget to set the video quality to the highest)
Comparison with DR650S-2CH
Are you wondering how much the DR750S video quality improved over the DR650S? Please watch the side-to-side video and frame comparison below.
Due to the BlackVue DR750S model released very recently, most reviews on the web feature its predecessor the BlackVue DR650S. However, the are already some reviews of the BlackVue DR750S-2CH below.
BlackVue DR750S-2CH features and specs from BlackVue.com
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from BlackBoxMyCar.com
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from TheDashCamStore.com
"BlackVue DR750S-2CH: 20 things it does better" by VortexRadar.com
We also collected some video reviews of the BlackVue DR750S-2CH for your convenience.
The video below is a walk through a very basic BlackVue DR750S-2CH installation (if you'd like to hardwire the unit, please refer to this video instead).
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz! 90% of our customers receive their orders overnight if paid by 3pm on a weekday (except Friday).
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supplies every single order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend