Navman FOCUS100 FHD
If you're in the market for an easy to use but quality and reliable dash cam, the FOCUS100 FHD works brilliantly, capturing crystal clear video with a Full HD 1080p camera and a 2-inch screen.
Just like most dash cams, FOCUS100 FHD records footage in short clips and starts recycling the old videos once the memory card gets full. With that, you can either use the 16GB memory card that comes with the camera and capable of storing around 2.5 hours of footage or opt for a more capacious (up to 128GB) memory card.
With years of experience and extensive reputation in automotive electronics, Navman managed to manufacture a great entry-level product that will serve you for years at an affordable price-point. Whether you're in the market for your first dash cam or you owed some before, Navman FOCUS100 FHD won't fall short.
- Full HD 1080p resolution is a firm standard of video recording for better quality evidence.
- WDR support (Wide Dynamic Range) provides automatic optical adjustment for enhanced video quality.
- 3-Axis G-Sensor detects sudden changes in motion or an impact, the device instantly saves a protected video of the event for future analysis.
- Loop Recording feature designed to overwrite the old footage ensuring continuous recording.
- Rotating Design allows easy 360-degree adjustment to the angle you want to record.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Screen: 2" LCD Screen
- Field of View: 130° (diagonal)
- Product Dimensions: 48mm x 58mm x 32mm
- Memory Expansion: Class 10/UHS-1 MicroSD up to 128GB
- Loop Recording: 1 (recommended), 3 or 5-minute clips
The manual for this model can be found here: Navman FOCUS100 FHD Manual.
- FOCUS100 FHD Unit
- 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card
- Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet Adapter (MiniUSB Socket)
- Two 3M Adhesive Windshield Mounting Brackets
- Cable Clips (5 pcs)
- User Manual
The Navman FOCUS100 sample footage recorded by our technician in Auckland (please don't forget to set the YouTube video quality to the highest).
The installation process for the Navman FOCUS100 FHD is similar (with slight variations) to the other dash cameras such as Viofo. The videos in this playlist may give you some ideas about the installation. Please disregard the rear camera related parts as they are not applicable to this model.
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz for all the orders above $150! Most of our customers receive their orders on the following business day if paid by 3pm.
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supply every order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend