The DR750S-2CH is the long-awaited flagship dash cam from BlackVue as it offers the much-needed bump in video quality that fans have been waiting for. It builds upon the success of the BlackVue DR650S-2CH which has been our best selling dual-channel dash cam for years.
Are you new to dash cams and wondering what makes this model the one among premium dash cams? Then let me pinpoint three things that make it stand out: crystal clear video quality, screenless design and parking recording by motion detection.
The camera features the Sony STARVIS™ image sensors and one of its biggest features is improved low-light capabilities which makes the DR750S significantly better at capturing everything around you at night. Not only that, but also the front camera of the DR750S records at twice the standard frame rate, from 30fps to 60fps, which means that your video looks smoother and clearer.
Since this dash cam has no screen, it features a cylindrically-shaped body which is both stylish and super discreet. What is more, you won't really need a screen as you can pair your iPhone/Android smartphone with the dash cam and use a free BlackVue app for the footage review/download, settings access or checking real-time Live View for easy setup and positioning of your dash cam.
As for the Parking Recording, not only your BlackVue can detect impact while parked, it also detects movements. Video files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the smartphone app or using the free BlackVue Viewer software. Please note that Parking Recording is optional and requires a Power Management Device in order to keep the unit running while your car is parked.
- STARVIS™ IMX291 imaging sensors that used in both the front and the rear cameras are a reference in video clarity under low light.
- The powerful HiSilicon Hi3559 Processor allows for 25 Megabits (front) and 10 Megabits (rear) video for the best quality.
- For those who want even more brightness in dark environments, the DR750S-2CH features Enhanced Night Vision.
- In the new Sports Mode, the DR750S-2CH can record at 60 FPS on the front cam (this can dramatically reduce blur on license plates).
- The built-in GPS receiver logs your vehicle’s location, speed and time so you can later visualize its position on the map.
- Protect yourself from hit-and-run accidents while your car is parked with motion-activated Parking Mode (requires Power Management Device).
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to view and control your dash cam from smartphone (within 10-15 meter range).
- BlackVue Over The Cloud support allows you to remotely see what the unit is seeing, where it is located, real-time impact alerts and access other security features (requires an internet connection in your car).
- Based on supercapacitors, with the max operating temperature of 70°C and high-temperature cut-off, this camera can work well in New Zealand summer.
- Discreet and stealthy design that has received overwhelmingly positive feedback over the years. It's truly an eye-candy, hands down.
Specs and Manual
The detailed specifications can be found on the official BlackVue website.
The manual can be found on the BlackVue DR750S-2CH Manual Page.
The DR750S-2CH comes with a 32GB MicroSD memory card out of the box which is capable of keeping about 3 hours worth of footage (depends on video quality setting). If you'd like to keep more footage, you can either use your own memory card or select a more capacious option in the drop down menu above. For your convenience, please see the recording times chart for different memory options (32/64/128/256 GB).
The DR750S-2CH sample footage (please don't forget to set the YouTube video quality to the highest)
Please find some customer reviews of the BlackVue DR750S-2CH below.
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from ProductReviews.com.au
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from TechSupport Forum
"BlackVue DR750S-2CH: 20 things it does better" article by VortexRadar.com
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from DashboardCameraReviews.com
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from TheDrive.com
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from DashCameras.net
BlackVue DR750S-2CH review from TheDashCamStore.com
We have also collected some video reviews of the BlackVue DR750S-2CH below.
The video below is a walk through a very basic BlackVue DR750S-2CH installation (if you'd like to hardwire the unit, please refer to this video instead).
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz for all the orders above $150! Most of our customers receive their orders on the following business day if paid by 3pm.
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supplies every single order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend