Building on the success of the original popular DR750S-1CH model, the new DR750X-1CH is the next evolution from BlackVue. With style and functionality second to none, if you're looking for the best "all-around" single-channel (forward-facing coverage) dash cam of 2021, you'd be hard pressed to beat the brand new DR750X-1CH. Read on!
There are two main improvements that make DR750X-1CH stand out compared to the previous generation's DR750S: built-in Low-Voltage protection for Parking Recording and an optional LTE Module making the connectivity to BlackVue Cloud so much easier! In addition to the "old" approach of using an external Wi-Fi hotspot signal for the Cloud connectivity, the DR750X-1CH has a MicroUSB port that you can plug in the optional BlackVue CM100 LTE Module, giving this dash cam the ability to stay connected to the BlackVue Cloud anytime, anywhere using just a SIM card with a data plan.
As for the Parking Recording, unlike the previous models, the DR750X-1CH can be hardwired directly to the vehicle's electrical system via the included in the package BlackVue 3-pin Hardwire Cable hence there is no need for the optional Power Magic Pro! Alternatively, it can also be powered by a Battery Pack for the ultimate parking recording protection. The DR750X-2CH supports Buffered Recording with Motion and Impact Detection and Time Lapse Recording.
With all these improvements, all the BlackVue "must-have" features are present in this high-end device as well, including GPS logging, direct Wi-Fi connection for pairing with the free BlackVue Apps on your smartphone, audio and loop-recording - all in a premium quality, discreet and compact design.
- STARVIS™ IMX291 imaging sensor is a reference in video clarity under low light.
- The powerful hardwire with the HiSilicon Hi3559 CPU allows for 25 Megabits video bitrate as well as Enhanced Night Vision feature for better video quality.
- In the Sports Mode, the DR750X-1CH can record at 60 FPS noticeably reducing blur on license plates.
- With the built-in low-voltage protection, there is no need for the Power Magic Pro anymore! The DR750X can be hardwired using the included 3-pin Hardwire Cable to get Parking Recording coverage for as long as your vehicle's battery has some extra charge.
- All BlackVue Parking Recordings Add-ons are still supported by the DR750X! Should you opt for the Power Magic Pro or a Battery Pack for an ultimate parking recording coverage, the DR750X-1CH is compatible with them all.
- Direct Wi-Fi connection to the dash cam (via built-in Wi-Fi module) allows to access the camera's footage at blazing speed. The direct Wi-Fi connection is password-protected, does not consume any mobile data and accessible within 15-metre range from the camera.
- BlackVue Cloud is even more accessible with the DR750X-1CH by plugging in the optional BlackVue LTE Module, or by pairing the camera to an existing Wi-Fi hotspot signal in (or near) the vehicle.
- The built-in GPS receiver logs your vehicle’s location, speed and current time so you can later visualize its position on the map.
- Audio recording (on by default, yet can be turned off) adds more context to your footage.
- Based on supercapacitors, with the max operating temperature of 70°C and high temperature cut off this camera can work well in New Zealand summer.
- Discreet and stealthy design that has received overwhelmingly positive feedback over the years. It's truly an eye-candy, hands down.
Specs and Manual
|Product Dimensions||Width 118.5 mm / Height 36 mm / 103 g|
|Image Sensor||STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)|
|Viewing Angle||Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°|
|Resolution and Frame Rate||FullHD (1920x1080) @ 60fps|
|Image Quality Modes||Highest (Extreme), Highest, High, Normal|
|Memory Card Support||MicroSD Class 10 U-1 or faster, up to 256GB.
BlackVue 32GB card included.
|Recording Modes||– Normal
– Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual)
– Parking Mode (Motion+Impact Detection, Timelapse)
|Parking Mode||Supported (see Power Management Devices)|
|Event File Overwrite Protection||Supported (up to 50)|
|BlackVue Cloud||Supported (requires LTE Module or Wi-Fi connection)|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11 b.g.n)|
|GPS||Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)|
|LTE||External LTE Module (optional)|
|Speaker, Voice Guidance||Built-in|
|Sensor||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor|
|Backup Power||Built-in supercapacitor|
|Input Power||DC 12V-24V (DC Plug (⌀ 3.5 x ⌀ 1.1))|
|Power Consumption||Normal Mode (Wi-Fi On / GPS On) : 275 mAh
Normal Mode (Wi-Fi Off / GPS On) : 240 mAh
Parking Mode (Wi-Fi On / GPS Off) : 220 mAh
Parking Mode (Wi-Fi Off / GPS Off) : 185 mAh
* Actual power consumption varies depending on environment.
|Operation Temperature||-20 °C to 85 °C (-4 °F to 188 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 90 °C (-4 °F to 194 °F )|
|Overheating Cut-Off||Approx. 85 °C (185 °F)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC|
* Windows 7 or higher, Mac Yosemite OS X or higher
|Smartphone App||BlackVue App
* Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
|Other||– Adaptive Format Free File Management System
– Scheduled Reboot
The DR750X-1CH comes with the 32GB MicroSD memory card out of the box which is capable of storing around 2.5 hours worth of footage (on the highest video quality settings). If you'd like to keep more footage, you can add a more capacious option in the drop-down menu above. Each memory card option in the menu is marked with its price and estimated recording time.
The DR750X does a great job producing high-quality videos even in the most harsh environments (please don't forget to set the YouTube video quality to the highest).
The installation process for the DR750X-1CH is identical to the other BlackVue X Series dash cams such as the DR590X-1CH. The video below is a walk through a very basic BlackVue dash cam installation* (if you'd like to hardwire the camera, this video will also come in handy).
*Please disregard the rear camera related parts as they are not applicable to this model.
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz for all the orders above $150! Most of our customers receive their orders on the following business day if paid by 3pm.
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supplies every single order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend