We at DriverCam are proud to be the first to bring the outstanding Vico-MF1 to the New Zealand market. Released in November 2016 by the Taiwanese premium car-recorder manufacturer VicoVation, this dash cam features high-end hardware and advanced optics (see sample footage) enclosed in the stylish aluminum case inspired by the classic Leica M8 camera. It's such an eye candy, don't you think?
This entry-level car recorder is the perfect choice if you are new to dash cams and makes a great Christmas present. On the other hand, if you are a savvy user you can expand the Vico-MF1's capabilities by adding the optional GPS Module for the Vico-MF1.
- 2 Mpx CMOS Sensor and the HDR technology makes the footage crystal clear (sample)
- 160° Ultra Wild Field of View covers both left and right lanes
- Large 3" TFT LCD Screen
- Credit card size compact body and discreet yet stylish design
- Aluminum Casing & Multi-directional Brackets
- Operating Temperature 0 ~ 75 °C suits the New Zealand climate perfectly
- Two mounts (suction cup and tape) included in the package
- Supports microSD memory cards up to 128GB
Specs taken from the official VicoVation website.
This camera requires a microSD card to write on (not included) and supports cards up to 128GB.
Daytime footage and night time footage (please don't forget to set the youtube video quality to the highest)
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz! 90% of our customers receive their orders overnight if paid by 3pm on a weekday (except Friday).
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supplies every single order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend