Navman FOCUS400 Dual
Navman, the iconic Australian/New Zealand manufacturer positions its FOCUS400 Dual dash camera as a mid-tier product offering a great value for money. Compact in sise, it is very easy to use and offers everything you can expect from a comprehensive black box recorder.
With a Low Light Sony Exmor™ Sensor and a wide 130° angle lens, it captures high-definition footage with the resolution of 1080p FullHD on both cameras. The camera's hardware is advanced enough for saving the video with an average bitrate of 17 Mbps on the front and 14.5 Mbps on the rear camera as well supporting the Wide Dynamic Range feature. In addition to this, the built-in GPS receiver provides further details that may come in handy for your insurance claim, such as your speed and accurate date, time and location.
The camera comes with a well-written manual and all the bits and pieces for easy installation, including a 16GB MicroSD memory card which can store approximately 1 hour worth of the driving footage. The dash cam will automatically recycle the old footage once your memory card gets filled up thanks to the Loop Recording feature and the memory can be expanded for up to 128GB with the purchase of a more capacious memory card.
- Full HD 1080p resolution and high bitrate on both the front and rear cameras provide high-quality and detailed footage.
- WDR support (Wide Dynamic Range) provides automatic optical adjustment for enhanced video quality.
- The wide viewing angle of 130° on both cameras.
- The built-in GPS receiver logs your vehicle’s location, speed and accurate time.
- 3-Axis G-Sensor detects sudden changes in motion or an impact, the device instantly saves a protected video of the event for future analysis.
- Loop Recording feature designed to overwrite the old footage ensuring continuous recording.
- Rotating Design of the front unit allows easy 360-degree adjustment to the angle you want to record.
- 2-years manufacturer warranty.
- Screen: 2" LCD Screen
- Field of View: 130° (diagonal)
- Product Dimensions: 52mm x 58mm x 34mm
- Memory Expansion: Class 10/UHS-1 MicroSD up to 128GB
- Loop Recording: 1 (recommended), 3 or 5-minute clips
- Warranty: 2-years manufacturer warranty.
The manual for this model can be found here: Navman FOCUS400 FHD Manual.
- FOCUS400 FHD Front Unit
- A30 Rear Camera Unit
- Rear Camera Connection Cable
- Y-splitter Cable
- 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card
- Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet Adapter (MiniUSB Socket)
- Two 3M Adhesive Windshield Mounting Brackets
- Cable Clips (5 pcs)
- User Manual
The Navman FOCUS400 sample footage recorded by our technician in Auckland (please don't forget to set the YouTube video quality to the highest).
The installation process for the Navman FOCUS400 FHD is similar (with slight variations) to the other dash cameras such as BlackVue. The videos in this playlist may give you some ideas about the installation.
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz for all the orders above $150! Most of our customers receive their orders on the following business day if paid by 3pm.
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supplies every single order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend