BlackVue DR750X-2CH Plus
Building on the success of the DR750X-2CH model, the new DR750X-2CH Plus is the next evolution from BlackVue. With style and functionality second to none, if you're looking for the best "all-around" front and rear dash cam of 2021, you'd be hard-pressed to beat the brand new DR750X-2CH Plus. Read on!
Apart from the upgraded Sony STARVIS™ IMX327 image sensor on the front camera unit taking the picture quality and saturation to the next level, the DR750X Plus comes with all the BlackVue "must-have" features including GPS logging, direct Wi-Fi connection for pairing with the free BlackVue Apps on your smartphone, audio and loop-recording - all in a premium quality, discreet and compact design.
The signature feature of the BlackVue dash cams, the remote access via BlackVue Cloud now is easier to use than before with an optional BlackVue CM100 LTE Module (not included), giving this dash cam the ability to stay connected to the BlackVue Cloud anytime, anywhere using just a SIM card with a data plan.
As for Parking Recording, unlike the previous models, the DR750X-2CH Plus can be hardwired directly to the vehicle's electrical system via the included in the package BlackVue 3-pin Hardwire Cable hence there is no need for the optional Power Magic Pro! Alternatively, it can also be powered by a Battery Pack for the ultimate parking recording protection. Both the Buffered Recording with Motion and Impact Detection and Time Lapse Recording are supported by this model.
- Built on the STARVIS™ IMX327, the latest and greatest image sensor from Sony for outstanding light sensitivity and excellent details.
- The powerful hardwire with the HiSilicon Hi3559 CPU allows for 25 Megabits front and 10 Megabits rear video bitrate as well as Enhanced Night Vision feature for better video quality.
- In the Sports Mode, the DR750X can record at 60 FPS on the front cam, noticeably reducing blur on license plates.
- With the built-in low-voltage protection, there is no need for the Power Magic Pro anymore! The DR750X-2CH Plus can be hardwired using the included 3-pin Hardwire Cable to get Parking Recording coverage for as long as your vehicle's battery has some extra charge.
- All BlackVue Parking Recordings Add-ons are still supported by the DR750X-2CH Plus! Should you opt for the Power Magic Pro or a Battery Pack for ultimate parking recording coverage, it is compatible with them all.
- Direct Wi-Fi connection to the dash cam (via built-in Wi-Fi module) allows accessing the camera's footage at blazing speed. The direct Wi-Fi connection is password-protected, does not consume any mobile data and is accessible within a 10-15 metre range from the camera.
- BlackVue Cloud is even more accessible with the DR750X-2CH Plus by plugging in the optional BlackVue LTE Module, or by pairing the camera to an existing Wi-Fi hotspot signal in (or near) the vehicle.
- The built-in GPS receiver logs your vehicle’s location, speed and current time so you can later visualize its position on the map.
- Audio recording (on by default, yet can be turned off) adds more context to your footage.
- Based on supercapacitors, with the max operating temperature of 80°C and high temperature cut off this camera can work well in New Zealand summer.
- Discreet and stealthy design that has received overwhelmingly positive feedback over the years. It's truly eye candy, hands down.
Specs and Manual
|Product Dimensions||Front: Width 118.5 mm / Height 36 mm / 105 g
Rear: Black / Width 67.4 mm x Height 25 mm / 25 g
|Image Sensor||Front: STARVIS™ IMX327 Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)
Rear: STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)
|Viewing Angle||Front: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
|Resolution and Frame Rate||Front: FullHD (1920x1080) @ 60 FPS Rear: FullHD (1920x1080) @ 30 FPS|
|Image Quality Modes||Highest (Extreme), Highest, High, Normal|
|Memory Card Support||MicroSD Class 10 U-1 or faster, up to 256GB.
BlackVue 32GB card included.
|Recording Modes||– Normal
– Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual)
– Parking Mode (Motion+Impact Detection, Timelapse)
|Parking Mode||Supported (see Power Management Devices)|
|Event File Overwrite Protection||Supported (up to 50)|
|BlackVue Cloud||Supported (requires LTE Module or Wi-Fi connection)|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11 b.g.n)|
|GPS||Built-in (Dual Band: GPS, GLONASS)|
|LTE||External LTE Module (optional)|
|Speaker, Voice Guidance||Built-in|
|Sensor||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor|
|Backup Power||Built-in supercapacitor|
|Input Power||DC 12V-24V (DC Plug (⌀ 3.5 x ⌀ 1.1))|
|Power Consumption||Normal Mode (Wi-Fi On / GPS On) : 390 mAh
Normal Mode (Wi-Fi Off / GPS On) : 340 mAh
Parking Mode (Wi-Fi On / GPS Off) : 350 mAh
Parking Mode (Wi-Fi Off / GPS Off) : 300 mAh
* Actual power consumption varies depending on the environment.
|Operation Temperature||-20 °C to 80 °C (-4 °F to 176 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 80 °C (-4 °F to 176 °F )|
|Overheating Cut-Off||Approx. 80 °C (176 °F)|
|Certifications||Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC
Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
* Windows 7 or higher, Mac Yosemite OS X or higher
|Smartphone App||BlackVue App
* Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
|Other||– Seamless Pairing with your smartphone via BlackVue App
– Mobile Hotspot Function
The DR750X-2CH Plus comes with the 32GB MicroSD memory card out of the box which is capable of storing around 2 hours worth of footage (on the highest video quality settings). If you'd like to keep more footage, you can add a more capacious option in the drop-down menu above. Each memory card option in the menu is marked with its price and estimated recording time.
The DR750X Plus does a great job producing high-quality videos even in the most challenging environments (please don't forget to set the YouTube video quality to the highest).
Please find video reviews of the BlackVue DR750X Plus below.
The installation process for the DR750X Plus is identical to the other BlackVue X Series dash cams such as the D900X-2CH and the DR590X-2CH. The video below is a walkthrough of a very basic BlackVue dash cam installation (if you'd like to hardwire the camera, this video will also come in handy).
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz for all the orders above $150! Most of our customers receive their orders on the following business day if paid by 3pm.
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supply every order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend