BlackSys CH-100B [Wi-Fi, GPS]
Originated from the same country, the BlackSys CH-100B is one of the closest competitors to the well-known BlackVue DR650S-2CH both in South Korea and worldwide. It offers similar features like built-in Wi-Fi for smartphone connectivity, GPS logging, sleek and stealthy design, parking mode and uses a 2.1MP Sony CMOS sensor (differences between the two).
The great virtue of this dash cam is this is screenless. Instead, you can pair your smartphone with the camera for video playback, footage download and camera configuration. BlackSys offers free apps available for Android and iOS that are quite intuitive and straightforward to use (app walk-through).
Parking Mode on the BlackSys CH-100B works great as expected on most Korean dash cams and when motion is detected the camera will write the 10 seconds before motion was detected and the 20 seconds after. Please note that Parking Mode utilization requires a little more advanced installation that needs some basic auto electrical knowledge. Alternatively, you can arrange our Mobile Auckland-wide Installation Service or your local car electrician for a professional fitting.
Please note that this camera is also available as a single channel version, which you can later upgrade to dual if desired.
Overall, the CH-100B is a well built dual channel system with a surprisingly easy to use interface, a great form factor and lots of useful features which make this a strong contender for anyone shopping in the dual-channel dash cam marketplace.
- Sharp and clear picture with 2.1MP Sony CMOS sensor. Sample Footage.
- Full HD resolution (1920x1080) @ 30fps at 135° (front lens) and HD (1280x 720) @ 30fps at 130° (rear lens). Sample Footage.
- One of the most discreet 2-channel dash cams on the market due to its low-profile and sleek shape.
- GPS receiver built into the mount logs your vehicle's location, speed and time so you can visualise its position on a map.
- With Wi-Fi connectivity to your smartphone, there is no need for an LCD display.
- Built-in low voltage cut-off functionality for Parking Mode support (requires hardwiring).
- Internal battery replacements are not necessary due to a built-in semi-permanent super capacitor. The BlackSys dash cam can withstand extreme temperatures.
- 128GB Memory Support. If you add a 128GB microSD card, the dash cam will record up to 27 hours of footage before it starts overwriting it.
- Extensive user manual in clear English.
Specs taken from the official BlackSys website.
Daytime footage (please don't forget to set the video quality to the highest)
Night time footage (please don't forget to set the video quality to the highest)
BlackSys CH-100B review from Dashboard Camera Reviews
BlackSys CH-100B review from BlackBoxMyCar
BlackSys CH-100B review from dashcamreviews.com
BlackSys CH-100B review from Dash Cameras Reviews
We also collected some video reviews of the BlackSys CH-100B for you below.
How BlackSys CH-100B is different from BlackVue DR650S?
The guys from BlackBoxMyCar (a North American dash cam distributor) summarized the main differences between the two in this informative video below.
Taxes and Shipping
Free Tracked Courier Shipping within New Zealand from drivercam.co.nz! 90% of our customers receive their orders overnight if paid by 3pm on a weekday (except Friday).
DriverCam Limited is registered for GST and supplies every single order with a Tax Invoice.
We Also Recommend